For a time I was working on an MLS plugin for a real estate website company and I had previously began grouping functions I would use regularly and classes, etc...
I decided to build a framework add-on for Wordpress. The result was a plugin I called Droplet. ( I was completely unaware of Drop-ins at the time ).
This exercise is based on the solution found at Google Life's YouTube channel. Admittedly, I was pulling my hair out for a bit on this one.
The question asks the programmer to find an efficient way to find two numbers in a sequence that add up to a number.
This project was "a little" bit more difficult than the last project...but, not much. I have a feeling this could be done more efficiently however, I am not entirely sure how...I'll revisit this some other time.
So,..I'm just following some of those YouTube videos describing various Google job interview tech questions and decided to see if I could reproduce them myself.
Fro my own experience I know that these questions are generally less about actually getting the question correct as much as how a developer approaches a problem...What they know about coding in order to approach the problem and how to ask questions to approach the problem.
Edit: Version 2.1 here has faces and back-face culling however, I decided to go with a different model format *.vtx because the models are triangles and the format is simpler.
The project can be forked here on GitHub.
The MSRC provides funding for clean fuel alternatives primarily in California.
The website required a number of customizations outside of existing modules. I also needed to import 10 years of legacy data and documents.
The Inlandia Institute is a lively center of literary activity serving the 29,000 sq. mile inland Southern California Region. It grew out of the highly acclaimed anthology Inlandia: A Literary Journey through California’s Inland Empire, published by Heyday Books in 2006 with the active participation of the Riverside Public Library.
This website was designed by Nicole Beale. I built the markup, the SASS and wrote various modules and modified the Core PHP as was necessary. The CMS was Symfony Apostrophe 1.5. It was sort of an experiment in a way. The previous website was built in Symfony Apostrophe 1.5 and we didn't want to have to migrate the content and re-teach the employees on a whole new CMS. The problem was that Apostrophe was never designed for mobile websites.